What is tone of voice? And what does it mean for an organisation’s values, brand, and… security?
Ben Afia and Bruce Hallas discussed this recently.
Ben and Bruce cover:
- How getting tone of voice right can help you write policies and get people using them
- How tone of voice can bring a brand to life, or hurt it
- Understanding your audience and what they want to hear
- Heavy-handed vs lighter-touch communication
- Defining your brand and values to reach tone of voice
- Creating change by getting people around the organisation engaged