Rockstar Activator Tom Morley has successfully pivoted his career into the speaking world from the 80’s band of Scritti Politti. From team building with 100’s of drums to transferring those skills to the world of Zoom, Tom loves a challenge and the past year has certainly given him that! He shares the ups and downs of the virtual world, what he’s learnt, how he adjusted and the positive changes he’s seen in his speaking business even through a pandemic. Guaranteed to make you smile and get out of your seat, Tom filled our studio with energy and music.
Tom gives us insights into:
- How he converted his team building sessions to virtual when the pandemic hit and what the main differences between speaking/performing in the virtual world vs in person.
- Changes in fees since the world went virtual.
- The benefits of having a Speaker Manager.
- Setting up a virtual studio and how to ensure your sound works well.
- Embracing hybrid events.
- Learning from mistakes.
- Adding extra value for clients.