Leadership is all about behaviour, not hierarchy. It is about creating an environment in which team members feel secure, inspired, trusted, and encouraged to excel. It is about the “How” you do the “What” that you do.
What people think about the way their manager/leader behaves and communicates will determine how they feel about them, and how they feel, will determine the way they behave in response. Inspired, motivated, trust, respect, or……? Our non-verbal behaviour sends as many signals as our verbal behaviour, and increasing self-awareness of the impact our demonstrated behaviour has on others is an important attribute for any leader.
A quote we love about leadership is: Be yourself, more of, with skill (Anon). This is not about becoming someone we aren’t, but about building on our natural ability and adding in some skills and techniques to maximise our impact.
This 90-minute session is designed to help any manager or leader enhance their ability to communicate in a way that inspires, engages, motivates, and connect with their team members. (Or any audience – these are life skills)
Specifically, you will learn:
- How should leaders behave? How should inspiring leaders behave? What’s the difference?
- Maximising your impact to encourage listening and engagement
- Tips to “get through” and inspire
- Powerful thought provokers about behaviour and a chance to self-reflect
- The difference: “beginning with the end in mind”, and: “taking responsibility for your audience”, makes when communicating
- Have the opportunity to deliver a compelling message and receive feedback
- Action planning to develop your leadership communication style
Led by our very own Head of Momentum and Executive Learning – Mary Tillson
- + 44 (0) 20 3384 3664