In our tech-driven world a clear brand strategy is vital. Every brand must shout loudly if it is to win the attention it needs to be successful. In a marketplace weighed down by information overload, no brand, whatever its size or character, can ignore the need to communicate its uniqueness in different ways and on global scale. The old-style press release has given way to sophisticated media strategies and innovative concepts that capture the spirit of a brand and excites imagination of existing and potential customers.
Kinvara Balfour, respected ‘consultant of cool’ for culture conscious international companies and major brands across the world, brings a wealth of experience to this masterclass as she shares her insights on how to catch and hold consumer attention.
Kinvara is a leading brand, style and retail expert, creative director, producer, host, entrepreneur and renowned interpreter of global cultural trends. She has consulted for international brands including Apple, AOL, Wella, Max Factor, Pantene, Jimmy Choo and The British Fashion Council. She also has extensive editorial experience at Conde Nast, The Saturday Telegraph Magazine and has created a digital blog platform to Time Out.
What is covered:
- World creation: how does your brand create a world consumers want to inhabit?
- Social media: how do I navigate the virtual jungle?
- Owning a Moment: how can your brand create a moment and how does it promote that moment to maximum effect?
- Print versus Digital: which is more powerful and where should your brand spend its time, money and resources to build a winning strategy?
- Case study: which key global brand is getting it right today, How and why?
- Know the Zeitgeist: key trends that define the spirit of our time.
- Trend sources: which website and social media feeds show the way?
Value and expected outcomes:
How to create a brand strategy that embraces the essence of brand, captures the imagination of consumers and creates a world they want to join. How to achieve a brand ‘moment’ and maximise its effects. How to harness digital and social media as powerful instruments of success and realise your brand ambitions. How to sharpen your awareness of key trends and be inspired by them.
- + 44 (0) 20 3384 3664
Kinvara interprets trends with clarity and insight; she is an articulate and informative speaker with an impressive knowledge of what is happening in the world of style, fashion and beauty. Her sense of humour and charming character serve her well.
Procter & Gamble Beauty and Prestige Beauty