We’re not just living in a time of turbulent change: we are experiencing a shift in history! There’s very little business as usual any more. This is true in every market and industry. Smart leaders need to keep ahead of changes by anticipating them, and developing a future focused mind and skill set. Being innovative, adaptable, and building future thinking into your very DNA will be the hallmarks of successful companies of the future. Resting on those trusty laurels is not an option any more.
How many of these attributes and behaviours are present within your company? If they remain aspirational qualities, rather than actual, then this highly practical, eye opening and inspiring Masterclass, is a must. Graeme Codrington will shine a spotlight on some of the essential key skills for future focused leaders which include:
- Look beyond the next horizon
- Build a culture of experimentation
- Deal with limiting orthodoxies
- Adaptive intelligence
As a result of attending this Masterclass you will:
- Get under the skin and develop deep understanding of each of these key skills
- Learn how to think like a futurist and identify disruptive forces on your strategic horizon
- Develop a clearer picture of expected changes in the future
- Develop a list of practical experiments to try, as well as a process for developing an innovation culture within your organisation
- Understand the key elements of real business innovation
- Identify systems, structures and processes that need to be removed or renovated so they don’t block your corporate agility
And importantly, take control of your future rather than have the future control you!
Graeme Codrington is the co-founder of TomorrowToday, a global consulting firm with presentations and programmes to assist their clients in overcoming four business critical challenges:1. Understanding new realities in a changing world 2. Improving leader, team and talent performance 3. Elevating customer experience and marketing performance 4. Developing and executing strategy in a new world of work. Graeme’s breadth of knowledge and expertise makes him highly relevant in today’s rapidly evolving business world.
“I’ve worked with team MFL for nearly a decade, and they’re one of the best bureaux in the world.” Graeme
- + 44 (0) 20 3384 3664
Each time he tailored his presentation to suit the different audiences, and each time they were enthralled, entertained and left contemplating his words how they can apply his new thinking to their own businesses.
Graeme’s talks are always inspiring and thought-provoking; his topic is well-researched and the message, although serious, is delivered in a humorous and informal manner.