There is always a reason for behaviour. Always. This is worth remembering. Managing and motivating team members to maximise their work performance and achieve business goals is a crucial skill for managers.
If certain conditions prevail, someone who was previously a high performer, can slip into become an underperformer. They lose their edge, or their “mojo”, and where once a safe pair of hands, they now become something of a “problem” for the boss. But… there is always a reason. Loss of performance can happen to any one of us, no matter how senior we may be. Maybe you can spot a performance issue with someone in your team?
The skilful manager will be able to diagnose the root cause of the dip in performance, and inject the right tool, leadership style or support, into helping the individual rediscover their form, and become that high performer once more.
This 90-minute session is designed to equip any manager with a brilliant diagnostic tool which can help determine the cause of under-performance and provide a range of tools and tactics to recover the performance.
Specifically, you will learn:
- How to “Diamond Mine” your team and uncover potential. (Everyone is a diamond waiting to be unearthed! Everyone has potential.)
- Learn a diagnostic tool to help determine causes of under-performance: the brilliant diagnostic tool: ACHIEVE
- Consider specific under performers within your team and apply ACHIEVE against them to determine cause of under-performance.
- A range of tools and techniques to help and individual recover their performance levels once you have identified the root cause
- Develop your plan of action for your team and your “diamonds”.
Led by our very own Head of Momentum and Executive Learning – Mary Tillson.
- + 44 (0) 20 3384 3664