“I think therefore I am”. Never a truer word spoken! If you think you will make a mess of a presentation, you probably will! If you are having a bad day, as a boss, you cannot afford to bring your mood into the work place. Leadership is all about behaviour of choice. Adult/++ mentality is a positive mentality which leads to behaviour of choice. When we are stretched, or tired, or under pressure, it is really hard to feel positive! But as a boss, we are expected to role model great behaviours.
This incredibly useful 90-minute session explores the brilliant Life Positions Model, and will help you develop techniques to feel positive, get into ++, and achieve positive outcomes, even when you really don’t feel like it!
Specifically, you will learn:
- The Life Positions Model and the difference between the different mentalities (-+/+/-/– and ++) and the impact each has on behaviour.
- A range of strategies to get yourself into an Adult/++ mindset.
- The importance of hitting “The Pause button” between any stimulus and your response.
- How to rewrite your script and reconsider how you might approach different situations, past, or future ones.
- How to choose your responses, and develop a leader’s mindset and approach.
Led by Mary Tillson our Head of Momentum and Executive Learning.
- + 44 (0) 20 3384 3664