One of the biggest challenges facing a manager or leader today is simply finding the time to do the leadership “stuff”. The main focus of time is often doing the day job, completing the deals, servicing the key accounts and so on. Despite best intentions, the leadership “stuff” can often slip to the side-lines under the pressure of juggling all the other balls. This is totally understandable, but not ideal, because not leading fully, can negatively impact the overall performance of a team, and also, piles even more pressure on the boss as they struggle to juggle the day job!
This thought provoking 90 – minute session is designed for busy managers and leaders to help them appreciate and value the tangible difference their finding the time to lead has on their bottom line, and teaches them painless techniques to find this time!
Specifically, you will learn:
- What the impact is on your team in not finding the time to lead.
- To understand the challenges, you are confronted with as a leader that block your effectiveness, and develop solutions to mitigate against these challenges.
- To value the importance in finding the time to lead.
- To change the way, you think about leading your team and how you spend your time.
- Some useful tools and tips on how to find the time.
- To develop a new way of thinking about how you lead.
- Develop your plan of action for change for your team.
Led by our own Head of Momentum and Executive Learning – Mary Tillson.
- + 44 (0) 20 3384 3664