Coaching is no longer the preserve of sporting icons, but is now recognised as the most effective talent management activity used within organisations. Coaching their team is a fantastic opportunity for any manager to grow the talent, improve performance and increase motivation. Knowing how to coach, is an essential skill in our opinion for any manager or leader to develop.
This practical and experiential 90 – minute session is designed to equip any manager or leader with some really useful coaching skills and give them the opportunity to try these skills out and get some feedback on their approach.
Specifically, you will learn:
- A definition of coaching.
- Being clear about the purpose and role of a coach.
- A really useful framework for having a meaningful coaching conversation: The GROW model.
- GROW in action and live coaching on a relevant topic.
- Getting feedback about your coaching style.
- Develop your coach’s action plan.
Led by our own Mary Tillson, Head of Momentum and Executive Learning.
- + 44 (0) 20 3384 3664