All day every day, we are each of us in the business of trying to influence someone to do something. Sign a contract, give us more staff, change existing working ways, settle a debt, increase budget, give us your business, accept our proposal. The list is endless.
Being a successful influencer in the business world is a critical skill. We may strike lucky from time to time and be successful in our endeavours, but for many, it can be a struggle and a frustration as attempts are met with resistance and negativity. There is an art and a definite skill set required to successfully influence anyone, and understanding the psychology of influencing is a key skill to develop.
This 90-minute session is designed to equip anyone with the skills and practical tools they need to successfully influence just about anyone, to do just about anything.
Specifically, you will learn:
- All about the fabulous business model of the psychology for successful influencing: The Three Greeks
- How to enhance your personal credibility and why this is so important in influencing (It gets you past “go”)
- How to demonstrate true empathy with the other and learn how to use “critical questions” to unearth need and want. (Seeking first to understand before attempting to be understood)
- Techniques to deliver a compelling argument/business case that is listened to and is of real benefit to the other, thus influential
- How to develop compelling arguments for your own client/scenarios
- Develop your plan of action and strategy to influence your key stakeholders.
Led by our very own Head of Momentum and Executive Learning – Mary Tillson
- + 44 (0) 20 3384 3664