The pace of change in this modern era is intense, and shows no sign of abating. Every day seems to bring something new, or different for most of us. Perhaps a new organisation structure and reporting line, maybe some new technology is introduced, (just as you had fathomed out the old way something comes along to replace it!) or perhaps a merger is on the cards, and a possible move to a new building, and so the list goes on, and on, and on!
It is a well-known fact that during times of change three things often suffer:
- Customer Focus (focus shifts back to dealing with the “Me” issues and concerns)
This is really important for managers and leaders to know. It is also really important that managers have the skills and tools, to recover lost motivation and regain customer focus and productivity levels as fast as possible, before the next change kicks in!
This 90-minute session is designed to equip managers and leaders with the skills and practical tools they need to lead their teams successfully through each and every change, and recover motivation, and productivity and performance levels.
Specifically, you will learn:
- To recognise that change is messy. Everyone is in a different place and has their own perspective on change and mostly it’s negative and often different to the manager’s perspective
- Raised awareness of what suffers during times of change and why
- Understand the importance in identifying the driver of each change
- How to “control the controllables” and focus team effort on the things they can control rather than waste energy on things they cannot control. (The “what” is rarely negotiable but the “how” usually is).”
- Hot tips on how to lead teams through the transition curve from denial through to commitment.
- Develop a team action plan addressing a specific change
Led by our very own Head of Momentum and Executive Learning – Mary Tillson
- + 44 (0) 20 3384 3664