In an era where employee engagement is down to 15% and 4 in 10 of us report some form of interpersonal conflict at work, Nick Saunders helps individuals and teams transform the way they operate with others. He specialises in communication, collaboration and conflict resolution, enabling people and teams to work together more effectively. Nick turns relationships into results!
Nick has a 25 year track record as a keynote speaker, trainer and bestselling author.
4 out of 10 of us report being involved in some kind of interpersonal conflict at work, with managers spending at least 20% of their time dealing with conflict issues (CIPD Survey Report). The CBI estimates that conflict in the workplace costs UK businesses £33 billion per year. Nick Saunders has helped over 150,000 individuals transform the way they work with others.
Success in any organisation is down to people communicating, cooperating and collaborating with colleagues, clients and customers.
Nick shares a powerful, practical, pragmatic 6 step model that enables people, colleagues and teams to get on with, collaborate with and interact with anyone and everyone.
By the end of Nick’s talk, you will leave reflecting on your own communication style, armed with a simple yet powerful system that will give you:
- The essential six skills/attributes – key to getting on with anyone
- Tips and techniques on how to use them
- An increased awareness and under- standing of yourself and other people
- A framework for developing better relationships, better teamwork, better cooperation, better collaboration – all of which lead to better performance
- Improved relationships with your family at work
- The ability to win over anyone and everyone and deliver immediate results.
Nick’s clients include: Bank of Tokyo, Barclays, BP, BUPA, Care UK, The Economist, Marie Curie, NSPCC, Pfizer, Sainsbury’s, Schroders.
Nick is the author of the No.1 bestselling book “You can choose your friends…” and is known as The Family Man, for his unique comparison methods.
- + 44 (0) 20 3384 3664