Nick Saunders has a 25 year track record as a keynote speaker, trainer and bestselling author.
4 out of 10 of us report being involved in some kind of interpersonal conflict at work, with managers spending at least 20% of their time dealing with conflict issues (CIPD Survey Report). The CBI estimates that conflict in the workplace costs UK businesses £33 billion per year. Nick Saunders has helped over 150,000 individuals transform the way they work with others. He specialises in communication, collaboration and conflict resolution – by getting people to work together more effectively, function more professionally, collaborate more successfully, all of which leads to improved performance. He turns relationships into results. Nick does this by demonstrating that organisations/businesses are like families (he’s known as “The Family Man”). You can choose your friends, but families and work colleagues you are stuck with. However, you can still work with them more effectively, and he demonstrates how by following 6 easy steps that you can start to use immediately.
Success in any organisation is down to people communicating, cooperating and collaborating with colleagues, clients and customers.
By the end of Nick’s talk, you will leave reflecting on your own communication style, armed with a simple yet powerful system that will give you:
- The essential six skills/attributes – key to getting on with anyone
- Tips and techniques on how to use them
- An increased awareness and under- standing of yourself and other people
- A framework for developing better relationships, better teamwork, better cooperation, better collaboration – all of which lead to better performance
- Improved relationships with your family at work
- The ability to win over anyone and everyone and deliver immediate results.
Nick’s clients include: Bank of Tokyo, Barclays, BP, BUPA, Care UK, The Economist, Marie Curie, NSPCC, Pfizer, Sainsbury’s, Schroders.
- + 44 (0) 20 3384 3664